Billing system written in python

AC Perdon acp.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:33:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to develop a billing system for a cable tv system, basically
what it does is have subscribers in db, compute billing statement, print for
statement for distribution something like that. I was evaluating jbilling
its a java base billing system that uses tomcat,mysql or postgress DB and
java. Im looking similar to this but its written in python so that I wont
start from scratch. Why not use jbilling instead if it solve you problem?
Will the reason Im looking for a python solution is I want to learn python
and java is bit complicated for me at this time since Im just a newbie in
programing. Any suggestion? I was thinking of using django but Im more
looking in to a ready made billing system that I will just do some tweaking
and fine tunning to meet our need. like jbilling.

Thanks,
AC

AC Perdon
Registered Linux User #340122