python 2.5 problems

Brian not_here at no_where.com
Tue Sep 11 21:02:42 EDT 2007

Was not specific about my process. Yes, I did use the
'formal' windoze uninstall using Add/Remove Programs.

I ran the same code and idle at work (XP Pro/SP2/Python
2.4) with no problems. My next step is to install
python 2.5 at work.

My Linux partition has Python 2.4, and I do not use
idle on Linux, so the test would probably not be legit.

any ideas/suggestions ???