NUCULAR fielded text searchable indexing

aaron.watters at gmail.com aaron.watters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:32:26 EDT 2007

On Oct 9, 3:35 pm, Istvan Albert <istvan.alb... at gmail.com> wrote:

> why would it be late? is the future of you own work not worth the time
> it takes to rename it? Compared to all the other work it took ... it
> is just a mere inconvenience.

>From a sourceforge perspective I think it's more than in
inconvenience -- in fact I'm not sure it can be done --
unless I get on the phone with the guys over there and
beg for some special exception or something.  [btw, I like
using sourceforge: lot's of neat packaged services; no real
complaints.] The approved http://nucular.sourceforge.net and
I don't think they'll approve another project with the
same description.

> ....people who invent a name will have a hard time accepting
> that it is bad.

Well I'd like people to use the software because they think
it's good.  If the name is a problem it's probably only the
first of many reasons they won't want to use it or will not
like it because it doesn't match their preconceptions.  But
if there's some way to change the name easily in the next
week or so, I'll consider it anyway.  hints?

  -- Aaron Watters

===
Why do you hang out with that sadist?
Beats me!  -- Kliban