BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

coyote no at spam.here
Fri May 4 02:03:43 EDT 2007

The Great Attractor wrote:
> On Thu, 03 May 2007 13:53:39 +0100, Eeyore
> <rabbitsfriendsandrelations at hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> OK, why haven't you seen this footage before?
>> Nice response !
>>
>> Graham
>>
>   You're an utter retard.

You are terribly repetitive. Don't you know any other insults other that
"retard", "nitwit", "cunt", "twit" and variations on *tard? It is very
hard to believe you're a grown man, the way you sputter schoolyard insults.

-

Im starting to think this "Great Attractor" is a pre-adolescent lad
simmering with rage and hormones, an active imagination, and a limited
vocabulary. Given his fascination with lame double entendre like
"Massive Attractor" and his fixation on cunts Id say he's likely a
virgin as well, and very, very frustrated about it too.

--
~coyote