ABC with Linux

Avi Anu avianlegends at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:47:01 EST 2007

Im tryin to make ABC (a bitorrent client) work under linux. I installed everything, that is ABC, wxpython, glib and gtk, and now I get a python error, saying it can't find wxpython. Am I supposed to set an environmental variable too?

A little learning is a dangerous thing, but we must take that risk because a little is as much as our biggest heads can hold.
George Bernard Shaw