socket.makefile() buggy?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Jul 9 14:38:24 EDT 2007

ahlongxp wrote:
> On Jul 8, 9:54 pm, Steve Holden <s... at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>> That's a pretty pejorative subject line for someone who's been
>> programming Python [guessing by the date of your first post] for about a
>> month.

[...]
> And last but not least,  I' here to be helped and help as long as I
> can.
> But as you noticed I'm not very good at expressing myself in English.
> I didn't mean to offense anyone but I might seem to be rude or
> offensive.
> I hope you can understand.

Sure. I felt it necessary to explain my remarks as my own remarks seemed
potentially rude or offensive. Naturally not everyone has English as a
first language, but your first post was good enough that it wasn't
immediately obvious in your case.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119