Partial 1.0 - Partial classes for Python

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:48:25 EST 2007

> Martin v. Löwis schrieb:
>

> > I'm happy to announce partial 1.0; a module to implement
> > partial classes in Python. It is available from
>
> >http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/partial/1.0
>
> > A partial class is a fragment of a class definition;
> > partial classes allow to spread the definition of
> > a class over several modules. One location serves
> > as the original definition of the class.

This looks the same as Ruby classes, right?
I don't like class definitions to be scattered in different files, for
the same reason
I don't like excessive inheritance, it is too easy to get lost when
debugging
code written by somebody else. But probably I am just overreacting due
to my
exposure to Zope ...

 Michele Simionato