Py2EXE problem

Sick Monkey sickcodemonkey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:39:11 EST 2007

Maybe this is not the board to post this, but hopefully with all of the
python experts out there maybe one of  you have encountered this.

I wrote an application that sends an email with an attachment.  When I run
it, it runs great with no issues what-so--ever.

When I thought I was finally finished, I created an executable file using
py2exe.

Now, when I run the application, I am getting the following error:
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Tkinter.pyc", line 1403, in __call__
  File "Suppression.py", line 401, in startProc
  File "Suppression.py", line 318, in emailInfo
  File "email\__init__.pyc", line 79, in __getattr__
ImportError: No module named multipart