newbe who is also senior having a senior moment

stan stan1948 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Sep 6 23:42:47 EDT 2006

I am a complete newbe to python and only got here because I am trying to set
up iTunes in game Second Life.  Have followed all instructions but keep
getting an error reading from my XP Pro OS as follows

File "C:\Python24\2L file for iTunes", line 4, in -toplevel-
    import win32com.client
ImportError: No module named win32com.client

can someone pls point me in the right direction here as I am trying to
urgently fix the file for someones birthday in game (I know pathetic)

thanks
Stan