Win32 python and excel macros

Mike P michael.pearmain at tangozebra.com
Wed Oct 18 12:06:05 EDT 2006

After just running trying that update it hits the macro perfectly but
hten i get an error message after i type in a couple of values.. as per
below

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 148, in ?
  File "<COMObject <unknown>>", line 14, in Run
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py", line
258, in _ApplyTypes_
    result = self._oleobj_.InvokeTypes(*(dispid, LCID, wFlags, retType,
argTypes) + args)
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None,
None, None, 0, -2146827284), None)

I know you said you didn't know much about python, so if any other
experts outthere can give me a clue.. i'll be very appreciative

Mike