Software Needs Philosophers

Pascal Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sun May 21 12:52:25 EDT 2006

"SamFeltus" <sam at nuevageorgia.com> writes:
> Software needs philosophers is an interesting point, perhaps the most
> important function of Philosophers is exposing Sacred Cows as just
> Cattle.

As I see it philosophers have a big problem: nobody need them, so
they're out of job.  That's why we see occasional articles "X needs
philosophers".  I just ask: where are the job offers?

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__               _  Software patents are endangering
()  ASCII ribbon against html email (o_ the computer industry all around