Zope Guru...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 03:36:07 EDT 2006

Hi..

In doing some research into Workflow apps regarding document management, I
came across Zope. Given that it's Python Based, I figured I'd shout to the
group here...

Are there any Zope gurus that I can talk to regarding Zope, and what it
does/how it works? In particular, I'm looking for an app that I could use to
manage a pretty simple workflow for a bunch of scripts that are going to be
developed.

I envision having a number of people on the team, each developing/testing
various scripts. I then need to somehow manage the process of the scripts
going from development to testing to production, which is the workflow. At
the same time, I have to implement/enforce some form of Access control for
the users, so they don't screw up with files that they shouldn't touch...

If there's anyone on this list that I could talk to, I'd appreciate it..

Thanks

-bruce