Cheese Shop: some history for the new-comers

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sun Mar 12 09:50:14 EST 2006

Peter Decker wrote:

> I consider myself a Python developer, and if I saw a 'Developers' link
> on a Python site, it would seem obvious that it would be something
> that might interest me.

even when it appeared below News, Documentation, Download,
Community, and Links buttons on a site dedicated to the Python
programming language ?

who would you, intuitively, think that the other buttons were tar-
geted for ?

(and why wouldn't the development process behind Python be
of interest to you, btw?  don't tell me that you've never dis-
covered a bug in Python or its documentation... ;-)

</F>