How to add few pictures into one

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Jun 5 10:55:09 EDT 2006

Lad wrote:
> K.S.Sreeram wrote:
>
>>Lad wrote:
>>
>>>Hello ,
>>>is it possible to add( with PYTHON language) several  image files into
>>>one?
>>
>>Google for 'Python Imaging Library'...
>>
>>Regards
>>Sreeram
>>

> Thank you for your reply.
> I was thinking about this:
> to open each  image file in binary mode , read it and write into the
> result image  file?
> Is that possible?
> Regards,

Of course, but what you haven't said yet is how you want the resulting
image file to behave. Do you want it to contain tiled copies of the
original images, or be an animation with each frame being one of the
original images, or something else I haven't thought of.

We aren't mind readers here.

though-some-regulars-get-close-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com