Py2exe make wxPython window looks bad

diffuser78 at gmail.com diffuser78 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:35:17 EDT 2006

My question is not exactly related. In windows you create exe using
py2exe.

What is the Linux equivalent of it ? I am assuming you just make your
.py file executable by doint this. Please correct me if I am wrong.
***********************************
chmoad a+c file_name.py

I recently wrote a small app using wxPython. It is meant to be run on
Windows and Linux both. In Windows I have created the exe as given in
py2exe.org.

What do I need to do in Linux if I need to distribute to people using
Linux who don't have all the dependent libraries installed in their
Linux distro ??

Every help is appreciated.

Thanks