Commercial Programming

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 16 09:21:03 EDT 2006

"Boomshiki" <RayLang at gmail.com> writes:

> I am aware that someone can recreate what we have done, but for them
> to cut, paste, sell is kind of a rip off.

Unless you factor that into your business model, and create compelling
value that doesn't depend on the secrecy of something you place under
the customer's control.

--
 \       "Try to learn something about everything and everything about |
  `\                                       something."  -- T.H. Huxley |