Placing graphics & text on printed page - jan06call.jpg (0/1)

Kevin other at cazabon.com
Sun Jan 15 09:32:37 EST 2006

One option is to create your page as an image file using PIL (which can
handle your text and drawing requirements, as well as any
pictures/graphics), then print it to a windows printer using my
ImagePrintWin module.

ImagePrintWin can print to any normal windows printer, and includes an
optional GUI for doing a "Printer Setup" type dialog (including preview).
It can even handle ICC profiles for your printer if you want color accuracy.

You can download ImagePrintWin (GPL'd) from my site at:

http://www.cazabon.com/python/downloads/ImagePrintWin.py

The pyCMS module for doing ICC is available also on my site at:

http://www.cazabon.com/pyCMS/

Kevin Cazabon.

news:qj1ds1d5msb9l6di4oobqsc458kcl31fv2 at 4ax.com...