Importing a class, please help...

anon anon at nospam.nospam
Sun Feb 5 23:48:26 EST 2006

Xavier

Yes I meant Python.  I have also been using Jython and I am VERY WELL aware
what a JAR is.  Jython has the ability to call methods stored in classes in
a JAR.  I was only asking if this could be done with Python also.

You ask "why the hell would a Python script be able to read a JAR..".  Well,
I was simply asking a newbie question.  The only way to gather knowladge is
by asking questions.

You know, an old college proffesor I had was very knowladgeable and wise.
He always took the time to answer questions, no matter how 'stupid' they
would sound.  One can make a bigger impression on folks by stepping down a
couple of steps and give a polite answer.  I mean no disrespect, just a
suggestion when you post answers to folks like me who are just getting
started with a new language...

regards

news:ds588l$aii$1 at aphrodite.grec.isp.9tel.net...