merits of Lisp vs Python

Carl Banks pavlovevidence at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:28:04 EST 2006

JShrager at gmail.com wrote:
> Okay, since everyone ignored the FAQ, I guess I can too...
[snip]
> What Python has is stupid slogans
> ("It fits your brain." "Only one way to do things.") and an infinite
> community of flies that, for some inexplicable reason, believe these
> stupid slogns.

IOW, you posted the FAQ so you could appear to have highest moral
ground, then you ignore your own advice and promptly head to the very
lowest ground with ad hominem insults.  Congratulations!  That was
quite a turnaround.

(In fact, it was almost as a big a turnaround as a typical newbie who
tries Lisp.)

Carl Banks