Python editing with emacs/wordstar key bindings.

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:25:28 EDT 2006

>> When all I started looking for was a more robust editor for Python ;-)

Both WingIDE and Komodo Dragon allow for customization of keyboard
bindings. They aren't free, but they cost only $30.00 or so. Cheap for
what you get, especially in the case of Komodo because it makes a nice
editor for many languages--Perl, PHP, HTML etc.

I tried Xemacs several times over the years on Win XP. Something
usually breaks, and then--yes--you have to learn Lisp to fix it.

rpd