Roguelike programmers needed

beza1e1 andreas.zwinkau at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:15:34 EDT 2005

I was hacking on something similar. It could be called a collaborative
story-telling adventure game or something. My idea was to parse natural
language text not "commands". The game manages locations and objects.
This is for story-telling roleplay. No stats, levels or monsters (at
least no self acting ones).

The prototype is nearly ready (Object and location creation lacking).
But i am not sure, how far this can go. Natural language processing is
quite interesting. Check out what the MIT did recently:
http://www.trnmag.com/Stories/2005/032305/Tool_turns_English_to_code_032305.html