py2app and Bittornado

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Sep 9 18:23:11 EDT 2005

bsharitt wrote:

> You wouldn't happen to know a nice way to interact with the
> PythonMac-SIG group without subscribing and subjecting my inbox to rape
> by a bunch of useless messages would you?

Check out Nabble - for python-list at python.org - there is a searchable bi-directional archive/forum http://www.nabble.com/Python---python-list-f2962.html

there is also a forum/archive where you can cross browse and search all Python lists - http://www.nabble.com/Python-f2926.html

for PythonMac-SIG - it's http://www.nabble.com/Python---pythonmac-sig-f2970.html Note all posting are bidirectional, that means the mirror on Nabble will be in synch with Python lists. People who prefer a web forum view can browse and post through the web and discuss things with the list users seamlessly.

hope this helps.
--
Sent from the Python - python-list forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/py2app-and-Bittornado-t266210.html#a826877