Moronicity Xha Lee, Jargonizer

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 29 22:28:35 EDT 2005

On Thursday 29 September 2005 19:07, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
> The tried-and-true solution is both simple and civil, "Don't feed the
> trolls."

This will also ease all suffering in the world and give us world peace and end
hunger. If we could all just get along. If the bad men would just not be
greedy. If there could just be a rapper v. country & western
gangster-style-everybody-dies-shootout, then music might return to MTV.

I vote for the filter I described instead, seems more grounded in reality.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570