Well, Python is hard to learn...

NutJob at gmx.net NutJob at gmx.net
Thu Sep 1 04:43:31 EDT 2005

Well, I reckon it all depends on how much experience you have with
programming languages in general. If you're completely new to
programming it's probably going to take a while to get to grips with it
all, regardless of which language you're picking up, although I'd wager
that Python is still one of the most intuitive and easiest to learn
languages around. Personally I learnt to code in C++ Python, and Perl
with a little bit of Java, Tcl and C# thrown in there as well and I
like Python and C++ the most.
Just be patient, mate, you'll get the hang of it before long.