What about letting x.( ... ? ... ) be equivalent to ( ... x ... )

daniel delay ddelay at club-internet.fr
Sun Oct 9 08:29:39 EDT 2005

Fredrik Lundh a écrit :
> ddelay at club-internet.fr wrote:
>

>>These 3 intermediate variables used to improve readability
>>can introduce bugs : you have to check that b, c and d are
>>not used anywhere else in the code.
>

> if you have a fear of introducing new local variables, you have problems
> that cannot be solved by syntax.
>
> </F>

There's something i don't understand :

I've posted the original message you reply to yesterday, but I still
cannot see it in comp.lang.python, while I can see your reply, and my
reply to your reply.

I tried with two different providers to get the messages, but with the
same result.

Is it possible that this msg could have been throwned away by moderators
of this list ?? But in this case, you wouldn't have been able to read it...

Daniel delay