[wxPython-users] Web based applications are possible with wxPython?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Oct 18 13:39:16 EDT 2005

On 2005-10-18, Ruben Charles <rubencharles at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can i have a wxPython GUI app available on a web browser?

I don't believe so.  I think it would be icnredibly difficult
to map a web API into wxWidgets API.

> If not, can you suggest me any kind oh method for have something similar?

I haven't tried it, but this looks sort of cool:

  http://trac.nunatak.com.au/projects/nufox

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  HELLO, little boys!
                                  at               Gimme a MINT TULIP!! Let's