win32com, generating the cache programaticaly?

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at comhem.se
Tue Oct 11 08:50:12 EDT 2005

Hello!

I am messing around with communicating between LabVIEW and Python, got
it to work by a small 'fix' (grabbing the generated file, and
importing it by hand)

What I might want to do, is to automatically generate the data done by
executing makepy.py and run by it.

What I select in makepy.py is a library "LabVIEW data 7.1", I would
like to do this from my program. Any hints?

Then, is it possible making this on a minor mode, basically I have
only to dig out the CLSID of "LabVIEW data 7.1" and put it into the
generated file.. sort of??

          /Andy

--
 "I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it."

-- Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire (1694-1778), French philosopher,
   writer, "Candide"