tree functions daily exercise: Table

Jeremy Jones zanesdad at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 21 22:18:52 EDT 2005

Xah Lee wrote:

>Very very nice! I don't know scheme well... but oh the macros, such a
>wonderful facility...

Macros suck.  They created by moron so-called computer scientists and IT
puntits in order opress the programming masses.  But I say we must bring
freedom to all programmers.  In order abolish this criminality against
humanity and even programmers, I recommend creating a flurry of
irrelevant messages cross-posting to noncommonalitous groups.  If you
need dictionary to find what that word means, you a moron!  F*ck
dictionaries!  F*ck macros!  F*ck ignoramous computer scientists!  F*ck
so-called netiquette!  Power to programmers!

Only when we have created sufficient confusion and frustration among all
programming entities, then they will beg us to shut up.  Only then they
be willing remove macros from all languages if we willing shut up.  Then
we shut up and see macros removed.  But only for a little while.  Then
we campaign to get floating point roman numerals implemented.

>Functional lang never let me down.

Functional languages evil.  Any language support functions come from
ivory tower brain lacking idiots who think they know something.  All
other languages should take a lesson from Python which does not support
functions.  If Python supports functions, I have not read that informations.

>I haven't worked on a Java version yet... but i wonder what pain i'll
>have to endure for a lang that lacks eval. Since i'm not Java expert...
>i wonder if i can even do it in a few days.
>
> Xah
> xah at xahlee.org
>http://xahlee.org/

Power to programmers!