automatic form filling

ulrice jardin ujelin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 11:46:38 EDT 2005

hi,

I would like to know how I could automatically fill a
(search) form on a web page and download the resulting
html page. More precisely I would like to make a
program that would automatically fill the "Buscador
lista 40" (in spanish, sorry) form in the following
webpage:
http://www.los40.com/actualidad/listas/lista40.html
and download the results for several dates
(dia/mes/año = day/month/year).
I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I
would be very grateful if anybody can help or redirect
me to another mailing list...
thx
jul