[OT] Problems with permissions etc

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Jul 27 04:53:54 EDT 2005

> 2. I am using wxPython, which was compiled from source.

Maybe you had a good reason to install from source. But if you didn't, I
suggest using a sys-admin's convenience tool, such as "apt". Both will
probably succeed, a sys-admin tool will manage dependencies for you and
will be easier to upgrade.

--
   I'm actually hoping that [Linux] won't take more than 25 or 30%
   of the market. If Linux owned 95% of the market it would be