multilanguage site and user informations edition

Olivier olivier89.antispam at neuf.fr
Mon Jul 25 06:00:17 EDT 2005

i need to create a multilinguage site and i need help :

first i want to know what is the best and simple solution for a
multilinguage site with plone 2?
i want some tutorial, how to and if possible exemple

next i need to modify the user standard information to put my personnal
information like address, phone numbre, city, ... and i want to modify the
search member form to find member by all information like city. if anyone
can help me please give me a link to a faq or how to .

thanks

PS: Sorry for the english.