XML and namespaces

Alan Kennedy alanmk at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:06:10 EST 2005

[uche.ogbuji at gmail.com]
> You're the one who doesn't seem to clearly understand XML namespaces.
> It's your position that is bewildering, not XML namespaces (well, they
> are confusing, but I have a good handle on all the nuances by now).

So you keep claiming, but I have yet to see the evidence.

> Again, no skin off my back here: I write and use tools that are XML
> namespaces compliant.  It doesn't hurt me that Minidom is not.  I was
> hoping to help, but again I don't have time for ths argument.

If you make statements such as "you're wrong on this ....", "you
misunderstand ....", "you're guessing .....", etc, then you should be
prepared to back them up, not state them and then say "but I'm too busy
and/or important to discuss it with you".

Perhaps you should think twice before making such statements in the future.

--
alan kennedy