Guido at Google

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 22 10:18:34 EST 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:18:52 -0800, Graham  Fawcett wrote:

> Steve Holden wrote:
>> I would be careful coming back across the border. I heard that the PSU
> [suspicous premature end-of-sentence]
>
> Steve, I hope that the PSU is just jamming your comms, and not holding
> you captive over the holidays for your transgressions against the
> cabal!

No, you don't understand. There is no PSU, and Steven doesn't know about
them (since it doesn't exist), and he nor I were held captive by the PSU,
since it doesn't exist. Nor is there, in fact, a PSU. Please stop
spreading rumours about the PSU. Not that you would be hunted down and
silenced forcefully by the PSU, which doesn't exist, if you continued to
spread such malignant lies about the existance of the non-existant PSU,
which doesn't exist, of course. Because it doesn't exist. So it wouldn't
be able to do that. Trust me.

Not-brainwashed-after-a-long-but-utterly-unsuspicious-and-PSU-unrelated-absense'ly
y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>