python and ajax

matt matthewharrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:29:33 EDT 2005

Steve-

I recently ported version 1.3 of cpaint to python.  Soon after version
2.0 was released and I haven't really looked at it since.  The 1.3
stuff was really simple though if you understand cgi, then you just
implement a endpoint for your request to call.  The javascript side is
really the only thing new (might be a little learning if you having
done much js).

I think that more advanced ajax libraries like dojo or openrico are
probably better suited to more complicated ajax use.  Though they are
more focused on the js frontend stuff.