Jargons of Info Tech industry

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 31 00:37:27 EDT 2005

[Top-posted to try and stop this nonsense].

Two things:

Firstly, you are both playing right into Xah Lee's stupid game by
continuing to bicker at each other on a thread that shouldn't have
lasted more than two posts.

Secondly, if you don't both shut up I'll come over there and knock your
bloody heads together. This kind of unpleasant nonsense is so far away
from the norm on c.l.py that you are both creating a nuisance. Either
start acting like grown-ups or kindly take this squabble to email and
give the rest of us a break. Or you'll have to stay inside for the rest
of playtime.

And before either of you asks, yes, I am speaking for the group even
though nobody has given me the right (or even asked me) to do so.

When will Thunderbird get kill files, I wonder?

you're-a-troll-no-you're-a-troll-ly y'rs  - steve

--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/