Python licence again

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Tue Apr 26 09:04:04 EDT 2005

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 06:57:00 +1000, rumours say that John Machin
<sjmachin at lexicon.net> might have written:

>On 22 Apr 2005 12:22:41 -0700, "fuzzylollipop"
><jarrod.roberson at gmail.com> wrote:

>>try spelling license correctly next time

>Yup, pesky furriners, can't spell 'Merican prop'ly like God intended;
>they shouldn't be allowed on the net, sheriff should run 'em right out
>o' the county ...

Sheriff is not available, for further info pls ask for R. Marley.

>> and heading
>
>Would that be like heading a soccer ball?

Or heeding the sucker call (like I just did?)

>>the google
>>suggestions that probably looked like "didn't you mean : Python License"

>You might find, were you to try it, that it makes no such suggestions.

Google isn't what it used to be when I was 6 yrs old.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.