PyGTK vs. wxPython

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Apr 27 10:27:12 EDT 2005

On 2005-04-27, dcrespo <dcrespo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aaaaaaand: which do you prefer?

Neither particularly.  I'm using wxPython because GTK for
windows wasn't ready three years ago when I initially had to
write my first Windows application.  If I evaluated both of
them again today, I might choose GTK, and I might not.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  INSIDE, I have the
                                  at               same personality disorder