making windows apps

Zach Shutters zshutters at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 10:52:55 EDT 2004

    I am new to python and working my way through the van Rossum tutorial. I
am cursios though about if you can program windows with python? I know I
shouldn't worry about this right now but I am curious. If so, is there any
recommended tutorials on this. I know I can search google but i figured I
would see what some people who know the language well would recommend.
    One last thing, in order for a program I write in python to run on
someones computer, they have to have the python interpreter installed? And
if so, wouldn't most people not have it installed since they wouldn't be
programming in it. I know this is probably an uber nube question, but that's
what I am right now. Hopefully no one will get pissed off and give some
smart ass comment about how stupid my question is (sorry but most of the
time thats what I get when I post in a newsgroup lol)

-Zach