Open Source License Question

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Wed Oct 27 15:23:35 EDT 2004

Following a link in the article that I was pointing to, I found yet another
interesting article.  See especially the "Choosing a License" section in
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/opensources/book/perens.html.  I didn't know
about the X license before, but it sounds intriguing.  Michael, you may be
interested in that or in LGPL.

Dan

news:97-dnSRAYPEwPuLcRVn-rA at rogers.com...