Small Database Needed

Andrew James drew at gremlinhosting.com
Sun Nov 21 15:23:30 EST 2004

Kevin,
There are several RDBMs packages you could look at, but for your
particular use SQLite (http://www.sqlite.org/) seems like far and away
the best solution for you.

Its feature set isn't comprehensive (but definitely usable), and
includes the the list you specified below. The major advantages this
would provide for your particular use are blinding speed, small size and
ability to be embedded within your program (makes distribution so much
easier).

Hope you find your solution,
Andrew

--