Python and Multi-Physics

Satish Chimakurthi skchim0 at engr.uky.edu
Wed Mar 3 20:53:58 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

Thanks very much for your responses. I did get a lot of useful information.

Mr. Fernando, apart from the Applied Math department at University of
Colorado, I think Aerospace Engineering Sciences also does lot of coding in
Python. I am not sure, though.

I am really excited about using Python.  I have'nt been more comfortable
with any other language, ever. I will continue to pursue this in my research
althrough.

Thanks again

Best Regards,
Satish Kumar Chimakurthi