A little help had anyone used the email-dir.py Email Module

fishboy fishboy at spamspamspam.com
Sun Jun 6 00:06:24 EDT 2004

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:19:19 +0100, Chuck Amadi <chuck at smtl.co.uk>
wrote:

>A little help has anyone used the email-dir.py Email Module ,I have downloaded
>the example and would like some pointers to get it going .
>
>For example Have I got to add any parameters to python script or Do I just use
>the command line.
>

>Cheers
>
>Chuck

Chuck,

You sure are persistant.  I'm going through comp.lang.python and this
is the fourth message from you I've found.

Anywoot, try executing the script directly like I said in another
post.  I think maybe the arguments are not getting parsed correctly
because you start with python ...

Wait a minute, I just realized that you are not specifying the file
name

needs to be:

email-unpack.py -d /home/chuck/surveyResults nameofemailfile

see if that does it