Idea: Python Shorthand (was Re: Why a class when there will only be one instance?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Wed Jun 2 18:22:58 EDT 2004

			.
>> But isn't IPython solely for interactive use?
>>
>Yes, you are correct. A decided limitation. You can automatically save
			.
			.
			.
Hold on; while I'm sure we can define "interactive" in a way
that includes all the things IPython does, I think that's
misleading.  IPython supports a WIDE variety of uses.  I don't
want someone to take the characterization above out of context
to reach a mistaken conclusion about IPython's limits.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net