[python] -- Thanks for the help -- 1st app does: email,error, sql

David Stockwell winexpert at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:56:10 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who helped me learn the basics of python.  I just completed my
first project in python.  It's not the best code in the world but it appears
to work.

It uses pythons 'class' ability
It queries for email and when found parses mime'd email messages
It stores things in a sql database
it sends emails to the developer (me) when things go wrong.

It basically works and has some rudimentary error handling.

Hopefully I'll get better at using python as time for my next project (which
has already started).  When u tell ur boss ur done,  u get new stuff to do

I'll probably be asking more 'dumb' questions but hopefully soon I can start
answering more than I'm asking...

David
-------
Tracfone: http://cellphone.duneram.com/index.html