prePEP "Decimal data type" v0.2

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Mon Jan 5 08:01:17 EST 2004

So, it got through!

When I posted I received a mail that it was blocked because it's size. I
asked to the list administrator and he told me to post it somewhere.

So I did:
http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/facundo/python/prePEP-Decimal-0.2.html

You have the reST version in that directory. By the way, which is the
extension for a reST document? (I used .txt).

.	Facundo

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Batista, Facundo
Enviado el: Lunes 29 de Diciembre de 2003 2:11 PM
Para: Python-List (E-mail)
CC: Mariano Draghi (E-mail)
Asunto: prePEP "Decimal data type" v0.2

Here is the second version of the prePEP for the Decimal data type.
Sorry for the delay, but I restructured it to new (thanks list), and
changing to a new house and deploying GSM in Argentina are not very
time-freeing tasks, :p
Anyway, I'll appreciate any suggestion. Thank you!
.       Facundo

PEP: 9999
Title: Decimal data type
Version: $Revision: 0.2 $
Last-Modified: $Date: 2003/12/29 13:35:00 $