Boo who? (was Re: newbie question)

Luis M. Gonzalez luismgz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:24:40 EST 2004

Terry Reedy wrote:

> [gratuitously] I agree with this...

well, my english is bad. I know!

> but I think this is silly.  PyPy is an alternate implementation of
Python,
> not a different language.  Stackless is a compiled extension, like
many
> others, that works with the standard implementation or maybe still a
minor
> modification thereof.

you're right, but what when I say "python related", I mean that it has
something or a lot in common with python, and as such, it could be of
interest to any python fan.
Why being extremists? Python is a programming language, a tool. It is
not a religion, is it? Programmers use different tools, and this could
be a very interesting one for someone who already knows python.