Flython?

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at HotMail.Com
Fri Aug 13 11:35:02 EDT 2004

Daniel Ellison wrote ....

| I have to agree that Python compiled to swf bytecode
| would be very handy indeed.
|
| I'm no fan of HTML-based web applications,
| but there are currently few alternatives.
|
| Flash could be an excellent alternative,
| but few developers want to take the time to learn (and purchase!)
| the Flash authoring application to create a better web GUI.
|
| I *like* "Flython" as a name! :)
|
| A flying python!  I can see the logo now...

Dan ....

  There is a freeware alternative called Powerbullet
  for  creating/editing  Flash  .swf  files
  that runs under Windows ....

      http://www.powerbullet.com/

  I've only done limited testing with it under Win98,
  but it seems to work OK ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being