Massive unit test vs MySQL

Richard Wesley hawkfish at trustedmedianetworks.com
Mon Sep 8 18:28:48 EDT 2003

In article <bji5h7$bqo$1 at nntp0.reith.bbc.co.uk>,
 Neil Padgen <neil.padgen at mon.bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> On Friday 05 September 2003 15:17, Richard Wesley wrote:
>
> > In article <bja8ls$k1j$1 at nntp0.reith.bbc.co.uk>,
> >  Neil Padgen <neil.padgen at mon.bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> >> p.close()
> >
> > Yeah, I tried this, but it had no effect.
> >
> > The odd thing is that the process list cleans up _immediately_ when
> > the
> > script terminates.  Maybe this is some sort of gc problem?
> >

> What is in sql_commands?  Maybe there is a semicolon missing from the
> end, which might be causing mysql to wait for input.

I doubt it - it is generated by mysqldump.  And there is no problem from
the command line.

--

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"I found it at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet, in a disused
 lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the leopard.'"
          - Douglas Adams, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_