PKCS7 file signature checking.

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at NOSPAM.bigfoot.com
Wed Sep 3 08:20:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm totally newbie in the signature stuffs.

I got a text file stuff.txt and a (said PKCS7) signature file sign.txt that
looks like this...

"3080020101310b300906052b0e03021a050030800..." (2648 bytes long in 1 line)

Is there a pythonic way to verify that signature against the text file ?
I even didn't get the way to do this with openssl (the doc from openssl.org
is for crypto experts and nothing for newbies)

Thanks in advance for any pointer, description and examples for dummies.

--Gilles