Python port to Swiss Ephemeris work with 2.3?

Dave bluheaven2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 20:12:49 EDT 2003

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to use the
Python port to the Swiss Ephemeris with the latest version Python 2.3?
I downloaded it from the vault, and it worked fine with Python 2.2.2, but
then when I switched to Python 2.3 it gives me this error:

"ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found"

Yet it has no problem importing the rest of the modules which are in the
same directory as the dll.  Does anyone know what's going on?  Am I stuck
using the older version of Python for the Swiss Ephemeris?  Thanks -Dave